The Ficek French Kiff Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
[HD] The Best Rock In%The World
oliehal
MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:26 (2016)  [HD] The Best Rock In%The World --> Répondre en citant

The Best Rock In The World > bit.ly/1Zf59kU

The Best Rock In The World

10cf746e54
I love Led Zeppelin, Queen Journey but Aerosmith is the best band ever! Think about their song, they are all great hits! Aerosmith has to be in the top 10 Definitely top ten. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website  Recent Posts How to Spend 2 Weeks in EcuadorSample Itinerary Idea for Northern Thailand to Laos8 Great Day Trips from Sorrento Map of Largest Monoliths In The World Follow Us  Featured in Recent Posts How to Spend 2 Weeks in Ecuador Sample Itinerary Idea for Northern Thailand to Laos 8 Great Day Trips from Sorrento 10 Most Amazing Destinations in Southern Portugal How to Spend 2 Weeks in Malaysia About Us About Touropia Advertise Contact Copyright 2016 Touropia.com Privacy Policy Disclaimer Compensation Disclosure . 13Black SabbathBlack Sabbath are a Heavy Metal band formed in 1968 by guitarist and songwriter Tony Iommi, Singer Ozzy Osbourne, Bassist and Main Lyricist Geezer Butler and Drummer Bill Ward. I can't believe Iron Maiden isn't in the top 10! These guys define Heavy Metal Rock! Just think about it. Della Mae Johnston says January 10, 2015 at 9:16 am Im wondering why Stawamus Chief Mountain was omitted from this list. Finest Moment: The eight-minute cover of Blawans Why They Hide Their Bodies Under My Garage, making a brilliantly inscrutable post-garage banger even more perplexing and enthralling. Angus young is a great guitarist, lying on floors having spasms, duck-walking across a stage, etc. You won't regret it. 41. how it is not in list , it just 50 km from hyderabad.

But the Princess protector cursed the monster and it fell over and died, turning into a huge rock. Also at times I feel embarrassed that all these years I had been listening to average to run-of-the-mill rock songs (My Pre-Led Zeppelin years). People who know nothing about music are free to vote for their pop bands like 30 Seconds to Mars and have their votes drag down great bands like Sabbath.But Sabbath isn't just a great band. They deserve their rightful place as the number one rock band of all time. Twenty years from now, if this question is asked, the Rolling Stones will still be in the discussion. .read more.Metallica opened my world. The fact that these guys have lasted from '71 to now, still throwing out hits is just amazing. And weve got the groups to prove it. And with Kurt Cobain as frontman they just must be in the top 10 NIRVANA is the best band ever! Hands down.

bill maher 06 21 2013various artists rock balladsaggressive neighbours nanceymy best friend's birthdaythe hobbit by j.r.r tolkienbanshee s01 xviddesperate housewives s04might and magic 3best of wahsteel train discography
Publicité
MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:26 (2016)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
The Ficek French Kiff Index du Forum -> Adam Ficek Forum -> Suggestions

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
NoseBleed v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com