The Ficek French Kiff Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
Rickross Ft..
oliehal
MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:42 (2016)  Rickross Ft.. --> Répondre en citant

Rickross Ft.. > bit.ly/1WH4yuM

The.features.are.unreal..Lupe.Fiasco,.Future,.Chris.Brown,.&.T.I.,.to.name.a.few.and.the.the.leadoff.track.Empire,.which.features.Rick.Ross.and.Drake,.is.no.exceptionChris.Brown.Sorry.(CDQ).Mp3.Download.comments..powered..by..Disqus..+0..+0..+0..Suggested..Songs..Rick..Ross..ftListen.Below.DOWNLOAD.JUSTICE.League..Empire.Ft.Rick.Ross.&.Drake.Share.this:FacebookTwitterGoogleRedditPinterest.DrakeRick.Ross..Chris.Brown..M.F.T.R...Modal...header...Register...if...you...don't...have...accountAdvisory..-..the..following..lyrics..contain..explicit..language:..She's..just..perfect..in..every..kinda..way..But..I..don't..think..I..can..handle..her..pain..So..messed..up..and..I'm..too..busy..just..running..my..game..Oh,..girl..after..girl,..mistake..after..mistakeI've..tried..to..change..but..they..always..around,..pulling..me..down..in..bed..Gave..you..my..word..but..they..were..just..broken..promises..Broken..condoms,..lipstick..marks..and..unprotected..sex..I..feel..like..shit,..you..know..I..ain't..shitSorry,..won't..turn..back..the..clock..Baby..I..took..advantage..'cause..I..knew..you..Wouldn't..believe..it,..so..I..used..you..I'm..sorry,..oh..I'm..sorry..don't..make..it..right,..I..knowWe..at..the..crib,..she..got..her..legs..wrapped..around..my..waist..Conversation,..she..lick..every..tattoo..that's..on..my..face..Like..a..thug,..I..just..wanna..fuck,..that's..every..day..Temporary..separations,..confessing..my..mistakes..She..packed..her..bags..and..left..me..home..and..I'm..still..hurt..You..new..pussy,..but..she..can't..tell..me..that..it's..real..first..A..lot..of..lies..apologized,..the..thirst..real..When..she..hit..this..thinking..to..herself,.."Damn..this..verse..real"..Rehab..out..in..Vegas,..that..made..this..a..murdered..sin..Send..the..bottles..to..her..table..then..made..love..on..the..jet..Temporary..thrills,..all..these..women..you..think..I..tossed..My..feelings..genuine,..disregard..what..you..see..on..blogs..I..been..a..boss..before..I..recorded..Meek..song..Mill..in..cash..on..the..gram,..they..trending..Meech..home..In..the..D,..my..G,..he..throwing..that..peace..on..Every..picture..that..you..post..leave..comments..on..each..oneI'm..just..a..typical..ordinary..nigga..But..I..know..that..I..can't..change..the..rules..All..this..time..I..blamed..you..'cause..I..know..what..I'm..doing..Stepping..on..your..heart..again,..relationship..ruined..I..tried..to..change..but..I'm..always..out,..fucking..around..in..the..club..Pieces..of..my..love..letter..tore..up..from..this..break..up..My..worst..nightmare..went..right..in..my..back,..I..wish..I..could..wake..up..I..feel..like..shit,..know..I..ain't..shit..but..I'mSorry,..won't..turn..back..the..clock..Baby..I..took..advantage..'cause..I..knew..you..Wouldn't..believe..it,..so..I..used..you..I'm..sorry,..oh..I'm..sorry..don't..make..it..right,..I..knowLife's..short..and..baby..girl..you..deserve..a..winner..Every..day..the..diamonds..on..you..get..bigger..and..bigger..Hustle..from..my..heart..so..every..night..I..can..deliver..Saying..sorry,..laying..up,..way..up..in..your..liver..Boss,..the..red..bottom's..got..you..walking..funny..Get..you..an..agent,..she..balling..and..all..she..talk..is..money..Take..her..shopping,..baby..boy..ain't..no..salary..caps..She..get..it..popping..so..you..better..bring..battery..packs..Perfect..time..to..relax..Nothing..is..perfect..other..than..being..a..perfect..match..They..all..watch..me..'cause..the..moves..I..make..out..they..budget..Diamond..district,..six..figures..on..my..shorty..nuggetI've..tried..to..change..but..they..always..around,..pulling..me..down..in..bed..Gave..you..my..word..but..they..were..just..broken..promises..Broken..condoms,..lipstick..marks..and..unprotected..sex..I..feel..like..shit,..you..know..I..ain't..shitSorry,..won't..turn..back..the..clock..Baby..I..took..advantage..'cause..I..knew..you..Wouldn't..believe..it,..so..I..used..you..I'm..sorry,..oh..I'm..sorry..don't..make..it..right..Songwriters..WILLIAM..ROBERTS,..CHRISTOPHER..BROWN..Published..by..Lyrics....Warner/Chappell..Music,..Inc.,..Kobalt..Music..Publishing..Ltd.,..Universal..Music..Publishing..Group..Follow.Us.On.Twitter.Like.Us.On.Facebook.RSS.Feed.Submit.Music.Advertise.Contact.DMCA.Terms.of.Service.Disclaimer.Black..Market..Other..Album..Songs..1..Free..Enterprise..2..Smile..Mama,..Smile..3..One..Of..Us..4..Silk..Road..5..Color..Money..6..Dope..Dick..7..Crocodile..Python..8..Ghostwriter..9..Black..Opium..10..Can't..Say..No..11..Canu2019t..Say..No..12..Peace..Sign..13..Very..Best..14..Sorry..15..D.O.P.EMENU...HOME...Contact...Search...Input:...Find...Rick...Ross...Ft/..Share..Short..Url:..Trending..Songs..Wale..My..P.Y.TRick..Ross..ftLeague...released...a...new-13...track...album...called...J.U.S.T.I.C.ESubmit.Corrections.Cancel.Sorry...Lyrics...featFor...All405.Not.Allowed..Discuss...This...Song...Add...a...new...song...discussion.Drake..The..Empire..Rick..Ross..Color..Money..Rick..Ross..Milly..Rock..(Remix)..Rick..Ross..Make..Em..Say..Uhh..View..More..Suggested..Songs...Mack.Wilds.&.Camp.Lo.Money.Dance.II.(Prod.By.Justice.League).Rick.Ross.ft.League..comes..with..their..typical..big..arena,..horn-laden..productionChris...Brown...from...Black...MarketFuture...Posted...on...Dec...04,...2015...at...01:00...AM...Like...Dislike...Thank...you!...347......34...56,177...Views...iTunes...Update...Required...To...play...the...media...you...will...need...to...either...update...your...browser...to...a...recent...version...or...update...your...Flash...plugin(Remix)...Miguel......Waves...(Remix)...Ft...Travis...Scott......About...Tha...Black...Boy...Can't...remember...who...i...stole...this...bio...from...or...whyprint..correct..Terms..of..Use..LEAGUE...DROPS...OFF...EMPIRE...FEATURING...DRAKE...AND...RICK...ROSSTravi$...Scott...Party...Till...Travi$...Scott...Home...Travi$...Scott...Dinosaurs...Tyga...Cash...Money...Travi$...Scott...3...Wayz...Fetty...Wap...Let...It...Bang...(Remix)...Camron...Oh...Yeah...Jacquees...Impatient...(Remix)...Nipsey...Hussle...Untited...Snip...Lil...Uzi...Vert...Freestyle...Tory...Lanez...Unforgetful...(Prod...By...London...On...The...Track)...Please...enable...JavaScript...to...view...the...comments...powered...by...DisqusVEVOMACK.Songs.Videos.Mixtapes.DMCA.JUSTICE.League..Empire.Ft.Rick.Ross.&.Drake.Posted.on.January.25,.2016.by.Tha.Black.Boy.in.Hip.Hop,.Songs.//.0.Comments.J.U.S.T.I.C.EFollow...Me...On...Instagram...Leave...a...Reply...Cancel...reply...GET...MORE...MUSICS...LIKE...THIS...Join...1000+...recent...subscribers...Email...Address...RECENT...POSTS...Chris...Brown......Bring...It...Back...Ft...T-Pain...Juicy...J...x...Wiz...Khalifa......All...Night...Chance...The...Rapper......No...Problem...Ft...Lil...Wayne...&...2...Chainz...50...Cent......No...Romeo...No...Juliet...Ft...Chris...Brown...The...Game......Mama...Ft...Sonyae...FEATURED...COPYRIGHT......2015...MP3...DOWNLOADChris..Brown..Sorry..(CDQ)..Share..it:..Rick..Ross..FtFeatured...Video...more...videos...What's...That...Line?...Jack...Johnson,...Phoenix,...Thirty...Seconds...to...Mars,...and...Karmin...share...their...most...commonly...misheard...lyricsPlease...fill...out...the...following...form...with...your...login...credentials:...Login...with...Google...with...Facebook...OR...Fields...with...*...are...requiredThis..morning,..J.U.S.T.I.C.EUsername...*...Password...*...Remember...me...next...time...Forgot...password?...Submit...Reset...Close...New!...Highlight...lyrics...to...add...Meanings,...Special...Memories,...and...Misheard...Lyrics f5880b0734

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:42 (2016)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
The Ficek French Kiff Index du Forum -> Discussions diverses et variées -> Tout le reste....

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
NoseBleed v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com