Inscrit le: 12 Fév 2009
|Donc Anne m'a demandé si je pouvais la mettre sur le forum, la voici :
- To start, how did you become the Babyshambles drummer?
I knew peter from the days when he played in the libertines, so when he formed a new band he asked me to join.
- what do you prefer, to be famous as Peter D, or your actual situation with a close circle of fans who really appreciate you and your music?
I wouldn't really like to be that famous as I like my own space and for me the impact of my music is far more important than the celebrity aspect of fame. The community of fans I have is also more important than the other fame associated aspects of the industry. I want to make music for many years to come not have a brief 5 mins of fame.
- Was it hard to manage on your own your first solo album? can you tell us more about what you've been through?
yes it's been really difficult, and has cost me lots of money but it's all been worth it. I took the album through every apsect of development from the writing of songs to the marketingof the album.
- What did you do before to be in the Babyshambles?
I played in many bands and taught drums/piano and guitar.
- What are your personal influences in music? Bands you used tolisten to when you were younger
I like all sorts from Debussy to old english folk, I grew up listening to classic british bands such as the kinks, the stones and th ebeatles alongiside more contemporary bands like blur and oasis etc.
- What did you want to do when you were younger?
- How did you get the idea to register to facebook to talk to your fans etc?
I used it before and it seemed to do the business.
- And why are you so close to your fans with blogtv etc, it's unusual for artists to do that?
I like the sense of community, i don't think artists should be anymire important than their fans, it should be a community.
- What do you think of your french fans?
They are just soooo French
- And last, but not least, will you answer to the mystery question how old are you?
Old enought to know better.